15th June saw our annual dinner at The Kings Head & Bell. 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start. Attended by about 20 people.
All members were welcome and could bring 1 guest.
£15 per person (subsidised by the club). Cheques payable to “Foundation Inns” or cash, please.
Tall Tales were relayed during the meal and ranged from a Bikers Boat Trip to Naked Flying Trapeze! I believe Harry was declared the winner.
KINGS HEAD & BELL MENU
The Main Event
- Beer Battered Haddock and chips – Served with chunky chips, minted peas and tartar sauce
- Hunters Chicken – Chicken breast with smokey bacon, smothered in BBQ sauce and melted cheddar cheese, served with chunky chips, house slaw and beer battered onion rings
- Smoked Fish and cider pie – Topped with puff pastry served with salad or green vegetables and chips or buttered new potatoes
- 8oz Ribeye Steak – Cooked to your liking with chunky chips, garlic mushroom, onion rings, salad, and green peppercorn sauce
- Full rack of home smoked cola ribs – Served with fries, salad, house slaw, and extra BBQ sauce
- Pan fried Sea Bass fillets – Light spiced sea bass fillets with caramelised fennel and herbed new potatoes
- Mediterranean vegetable ratatouille – In tomato and basil sauce, with grilled halloumi and pesto
- Smokey 5 bean chilli and rice
- Salted caramel and chocolate brownie –With vanilla ice cream
- Pear and ginger sponge pudding – With vanilla ice cream
- Eaton mess
- Chocolate, Jamesons and walnut torte